3) Train the Horizontal PlaneAnd to top it off, Exer-Genie is an excellent tool for strength and conditioning, aerobics, and HIIT sessions. Its unique design allows for seamless transitions between exercises. When one side is pulled, the other moves closer and is immediately ready to use. This allows you to work to train different muscle groups with minimal downtime. For instance, the first exercise can target the anterior muscles. Then you can quickly switch to the other side to train the posterior muscles.
Easy to Use and Portable
Sled Drags- NO SLED, NO WEIGHTS, NO PLATES!
Isometric Training, Bruce Lee and Exer-Genie 10/12 Method- A New and Greater Level of Isometrics!
[embedded content]4) Great for Resistance Training
Quick and Convenient Setup- More Time for Training and Recovery
Furthermore, Exer-Genie teaches you how to feel your muscle and body stabilizing, stretching, and contracting through the whole range of motion. It is a perfect teaching tool to help develop timing and power through any exercise or technique to fix any energy leaks slowing you down.
- Simply attach it to any anchor point at any desired level, whether above your head, waist level or on the ground.
- Once the anchor point is connected, secure the bar or handles to the short line and the waist or shoulder harness to the long line.
- After securing the harness, if you have a long 36 or 60-meter line, you need to walk it out.
- Adjust your desired tension with a twist and click. You can adjust from 10 to 100 pounds in seconds, eliminating the need for weights or plates.
- Lastly, with a long line, put the harness on your hips, shoulders, elbows, hands, knees, or ankles. If you have a short line, grasp the bar or handles, and begin your workout.
Bruce famously said you never know how you will move in a fight, so you must train everything. And that’s precisely what Exer-Genie provides creativity and versatility to train it all.
Versatility at Its Finest
- speed work, explosive training, agility,
- sports-specific motions,
- strongman exercises,
- functional movements,
- rehabilitation, etc.
You can order your Exer-Genie using the links below.
Exer-Genie Tutorial- How to use and setup Exer-Genie.
[embedded content]The 10/12 Method is a technique that focuses on fatiguing the Type I fast twitch muscle fibers first for 10 seconds. The additional pull for 12 seconds activates the Type II intermediate fibers. This method is exclusive to Exer-Genie and is not easily replicable with weights in a gym setting.As a martial artist, you understand the importance of having the best equipment and training to improve your skills, just like Bruce Lee. Bruce had an insatiable thirst for knowledge, pushing the limits and boundaries of his training. He always sought the latest and greatest equipment to enhance his strength and speed. He even had some custom-made equipment he used in his garage. But many times, this type of equipment is expensive to make and difficult to transport. That’s where the Exer-Genie comes in, making both these wishes come true and more!
The Exer-Genie: Ahead of Its Time
Power Endurance Training- with Exer-Genie #hiit #training #fitness #shortsyoutube
Bruce Lee’s Isometric Routine with Exer-Genie! #strength #brucelee #exergenie
[embedded content]Interestingly, NASA used an Exer-Genie 10-foot line for its Apollo missions in 1968 because of its lightweight durability and portability. It was perfect for astronauts to maintain strength in zero gravity.
The Exer-Genie is a highly versatile piece of exercise equipment that can adjust resistance levels from as low as 1 ounce to as high as 600 pounds. It is compact and lightweight, weighing only 5 pounds, making it incredibly portable and easy to carry. In addition, the Exer-Genie comes with a carrying sack, so you can easily transport and use it wherever you go. No place is exempt! You can use it at home, in the dojo, at the park, on the court, or in any field. You can even take it on vacation. You literally have a fully functional gym in a bag!
2) The Exer-Genie 10/12 Isometric Training